As we navigate together through this challenging time, we want to assure you that the health and wellness of our Cross Creek Ranch families and the greater community are our top priority.
We are diligently monitoring updates surrounding COVID-19 to evaluate the situation on a daily basis and we are adhering to recommended guidelines from federal, state, and local authorities.
At this time, we have taken the following steps:
- The Welcome Center is closed on weekends and will be open from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays through the end of March. We will reassess later in the month if the amended hours need to continue.
- Model homes in the community are open, although some are by appointment only. Please check with the builder you’d like to visit to determine their operating hours. Phone numbers and email addresses can be found on each builder detail page on our website.
- All events planned for March and April in Cross Creek Ranch — including those for residents and the public — have been canceled. We are working with the Fort Bend County Animal Shelter on hopefully rescheduling Mutt Strut. The gumbo cook-off benefiting the Fulshear Police Department Foundation also is expected to be rescheduled.
- The Cross Creek Ranch Fitness Center is closed, and all fitness activities/classes have been canceled until further notice.
- Italian Maid Café will be closed until further notice.
- The pools and splash pad in Cross Creek Ranch are closed until further notice.
These are uncharted waters we find ourselves in right now, but we will all get through this and be stronger for it. Stay safe and be well.